Online profile

Ego-Smasher

I decided to click on the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" button on Steam. I don't recommend doing this. It hosed all my online profiles and started me back to square one for rank, challenges, etc. So now I loaded up my old Ego-Bruiser account and that's what I'm currently using on this server. Ego-Bruiser = Ego-Smasher

See you online guys!

That's what happens when you start clickin buttons at random,I tell my wife this all the time,If you don't know what to does,don't touch it!!!!!

Well on the good side we can kick your ass for a while till you get ranked back up....:fight:

pg.jpg

lol aura. at my work i have way to many tempting buttons to push. i sometimes get calls to go work in the control room for the nuclear power plant. its 2 walls 20ft long floor to ceiling buttons and knobs and switches.

That's impossible. Verifying the game cache simply checks the local files to see if there are any discrepancies between the files on the game download server and your local files. This DOES NOT erase your characters as they are stored on a server at Activision. Perhaps you simply need to re-enter your account and password on the login screen? I have verified my cache before multiple times on multiples games and have yet to see this issue. That's like saying I opened the fridge to look for orange juice and after making sure the orange juice was there the sandwich meat randomly disappeared.

That's impossible. Verifying the game cache simply checks the local files to see if there are any discrepancies between the files on the game download server and your local files. This DOES NOT erase your characters as they are stored on a server at Activision. Perhaps you simply need to re-enter your account and password on the login screen?

wrong boon. call of duty character files are stored locally on your comp. verifying game cache will erase them. theres no login just select profile and go. :D

wrong boon. call of duty character files are stored locally on your comp. verifying game cache will erase them. theres no login just select profile and go. :D

Why do people plat Activision games again?

lol. well before Bobby Kotick came around everything was all good. now its starting to go to shit.

Back