OK, need some help.....

Rocinante

For my racing game I use three monitors, which provides me with a resolution of 3840x1024. But when I use three monitors with 2142 I can't soldiers or my my weapons in game. All other 3D objects show up. I searched a few places including the Matrox FAQ area, but with no answers. Just didn't know if you guys had an ideas, on what I should do get three monitors to work.

If your curious what 3 monitors does for and advantage, imagine instead of a 25º veiwing angle, it produces 80º.

Ah so thats why we all thought you were a haxer, you had an enlarged p... i mean span of view.

What's odd is I could get it to work with XP when I ran 2142 on XP. BUt not on Vista or W7. Man I could see alot that was around me when playing with 3 monitors. and it was amazing to fly in a gunship with that. I'm just looking to improve my skills in which legit way I can. I'm tired of having a 1.0 K to D rate.

http://imk.cx/pc/widescreenfixer/

Wow, just stumbled across this page. Looks like this is something everyone could use. can't wait to get home and try it. But, if you use this pay, attention to what version is currently support by Evenbalance, cause people have been getting banned with the new versions.

If you look at the release notes below you'll see that hardly any of them have been tested by EvenBalance. Is it even worth it to risk a global PB Ban? Not to mention you always have a stigma attached to your name even if the ban was lifted.

True, Very true. But Just sucks that when I use a wider format, it comes with all the problems that is does.

Back