Obvious Aimbot

GOBLIN

This kid is driving me crazy, l am 47 and usually dont get too bothered by cheaters. But this guy needs a ban MATTAXLAND1. l have video taken with xfire but l cant figure out how to attach it.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

This kid is driving me crazy, l am 47 and usually dont get too bothered by cheaters. But this guy needs a ban MATTAXLAND1. l have video taken with xfire but l cant figure out how to attach it.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
^_^ Touche. Terribad cheater!

I'm 48 and cheaters piss me off. Wait a year and they will really bug you also. Thank you for the info. Which server was this on? Also, what was the approximate time so that a head admin can look into it.

I'm 48 and cheaters piss me off. Wait a year and they will really bug you also. Thank you for the info. Which server was this on? Also, what was the approximate time so that a head admin can look into it.
TBG CTF. 1:55P.M - 2:05P.M
Add my xfire. Shadowbeing9
I also have a demo of the idiot.
He looks to have GameHook and AimBot. ANDDDD obviously a wallhack.
^_^

i dont see him on anymore but ill add his guid to the banlist

mattaxland1

WAW CTF Server at around 1355 was when l took the
video

how do l post the video?

Here is how to post a player to watch, you can upload demos here:

Upload Files, Free File Hosting, Cloud Storage - FileSwap.com and then make a post similar to this.

Game: COD: World At War

Server: aaHardcore CTF TBGclan.com True Hardcore Server

Date/Time: 9-20-2010, 5:45pm eastern

Player Name: cheatinghomo123

Offense: Aimbot

Evidence: Demo - http://www.fileswap.com/share/5005e72fb5643f91b9e9e57f68dceeac/cheatinghomo123_demo.zip.html (not a working link)

Xfire is 3piphone if you need it in a different format.

Comments: Blatant and Bad as usual...

It's easier for admins to take care of a problem player if you post like this with demo right away, every time I do this they take care of it within 5-10 minutes. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help, l signed up on the file share site then realized l had 2gb video on the guy. Next time l'll keep it quick.

lol quick but long enough for us to get proper evidence.

Back