nwbg seeding

williepullout

we seed tbg all maps with our numbers. it would be nice to put locker and pearl market back into rotation regardless of the number. we continually go back to golmud even with over 30 players and then it kills the server . could we get that number fixed or im afraid the server will die and we will move on. your server is our favorite and most of us are vip's. or perhaps while we are seeding could vip's that are seeding not be kicked so we can add to the number. if i go into the house to make a bloody mary and it becomes 8v9 and im kicked.

pearl market is part of the DLC content when there is enough players so that map should not be part of the starting map list.

I can add lockers as part of the base map start list as long as it doesnt kill it or I have no choice but to pull it out again.

Cannot do anything about you being kicked after 14 players, its hard coded into the game. If I change the idle time, it switches the mode from normal to custom and makes it harder for people to find the server in the browser.

There are ways you can seed without being kicked. DM on discord and I can give you the link to that.

Back