NORTHERN STRIKE?

-=OVERKILL=-

I use to go to your only northern strike server like crazy and since the new patch came out it says northern strike but it's not. It has maps that are not northern strike. Just cause it has snow in them doesn't make it a northern strike map. Please just focus on the only three maps NS has, Bavaria, Leipzig and bridge. You've got enough servers out there where you can really put the other maps in, think about it. Or if you are not going to do this at least advertise the server the right way call it all new maps or something cause it aint a NS server only anymore. It sad cause your NS server use to be the most popular thing ever. Y mess with something that works? Another thing and I'm sorry to bring it up cause you are the ones that pay for it. But, the maps are 64 size and the limit of player is set to 32. Most of us don't go in cause it's a 32 player server so now you are left with only 20 some players in an oversized map...it kills the server. specially when it goes into bridge. If you are going to do 32 players please at least bridge make it 32 size map. its too big for us to get some action. Leipzig and Bavaria are ok cause they have a flow to them.

Anyway, just think about this things I've mentioned.

ok, the maps changed to 32. It was supposed to be that anyways.

Name can be altered. Yellowknife does have goliath as well as speeders. Thats something I found only in NS booster pack, therefore we added it there. Thats not going to change.

k cool man. Im glad you gave it some thought. I love your servers too much to stay quiet after seeing it go empty I started paying attention to why and when it would happen. I will try my best to get it ranked if its not starting tomorrow when I get off from work. Cause right now I put my baby to sleep and I have to get some sleep too

Back