NICKEL

SmawesomeNycz

The other night, a small group of people and i were discussing the player known as NICKEL on your operation lockers server. I do not know if any of you have paid attention to him or know of him. He has amazingly high accuracy with AEK and all guns he uses. I found a video clip of his on youtube where he gets called out and responded with "Never again". So he has used hacks or macros in the past going by that chat message of his. Just curious on everyone elses idea since it was brought up on your server, but i doubt he will play here but just a look out warning. It is at the 8:44 point of the video.

I got an email stating that 2Tartu replied to this. What happened to it?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    46.4 KB · Views: 15
This is really grasping here Nycz.
There are too many assumptions here.
You assume he is responding to hackusations, which any good player is used to.
You assume that him saying 'never again' is a response to the hackusation AND, you assume that 'never again' really is implying 'Never again, will I hack/cheat.etc."

Nickel has over 900,000 views on his youtube channel and videos responding to hackusations.
PLUS..even if he typed, "I NICKEL, being of sound body and mind do hereby swear, that I have used hacks in the past, in battlefield 4"....is not bannable on it's own.

Instead of worrying about a lvl 140 lockers whore accuracy with an AEK, you need to start focusing on your 'Players to Watch Accuracy' in our forums.

TWENTY, I repeat 20, top level TBG admins with thousands of hours FPS experience, including the co-founder of TBG, have viewed this thread.

None agree that Nickel should be banned.

So either
A: We are all total badmins and are just too stupid to know a hacker. (and in this case, why do you continue to play on TBG servers?)

OR....

B: You are wrong.

@Iguanidon has warned you previously about your unfounded, weak, and lacking true evidence threads.
You are seconds away from earning a time-out from TBG.

TL : DR - not banning,take a break,don't respond in anger and ban yourself.

the number of viewers on youtube has nothing to do with how a player plays a game at all. The fact he has only about 800 hours of game play and an average of 30% accuracy with all machines guns it pretty remarkable. Better stats than the Abysmalshooter who you said was a lockers try hard. Maybe it's a smurf account and maybe not, but never the less it's evidence that sticks out and far worse than any other player i have reported in the past that you have banned. I play on the server because i have friends that want me to and reporting players is a right i have to do on all servers. If i was able to actually spectate on the server to get better and more accurate footage then i would. When i try to spectate it says i am not allowed.

Back