new titan glitch found ( cant be lag)

F

Forrest02

was once walking in the cargo bay b4 the sheilds went down........was walkign then i walked into corrider 1...i saw someoen with theere arms out and no gun. o course i opened on him bu it just stood there......i left came back not there anymore...... then when the enemys came and our teammates came i was blasting some ppl turned around there it is again this time ALOT of them o.o next thing u know iwas stuck inside the entrance (leads out to cargo dock) i was like dude wtf?!?! then i left the game for a few hrs xD came back everything went normal but i was freaked anyone else seen this shit? o.o

top this!

core.jpg

core2.jpg

You know in fight club where you can see single frames of Tyler Durden - before he becomes Edward Nortons friend! LIke a quick glimpse of an enemy and then it dissapears... I got that a lot! I would be walking and start shooting (snap firing) and realize it was just a bug... DAMN that game! Its the ghost in the machine...

Yes CJEANS i get that often to it creeps me out but then i get mad because i start shooting at it then the enemy knows were i am

Holy cow. I for one would not want to run into the reactor core on demo duty to find that waiting for me.

Actually, this very thing happend to either balls or sixer a few days ago. One of them got stuck in hallway 1 for about a minute and he wasnt carrying a gun.

I know of a glitch too. If you lay down beside the core back door of the enemy titan, along the wall beside the door and a teammate rdx's you, you fall through the floor and land on the ground.

Back