New Server Suggestion: All Maps (BF3)

jvp

Hey kids -

Just an idea: how about turning up another BF3 conquest server with all of the maps from all of the content. That means: original, Karkand, Close Quarters, and AK (my least fave). Set the ticket numbers lower than default; something like 200-300 for the non-AK maps, and 500 or so for the AK maps. That way the maps roll faster. And, for fucks sake, DON'T PLAY BOTH SIDES. :)

Mix them all up so it's one of each or something like that.

jas

We have a new expansion coming out soon. We'll have a discussion about what we want to do with the servers then or possibly add another. It's going to be tough to be honest. Most of our servers are ranked pretty high now and to mess with them could mean death to that server. I'm pretty sure you'll be in on that meeting when it happens. As for right now I don't think there is enough room to add another server to the box.

As for right now I don't think there is enough room to add another server to the box.

Roger. I didn't know how close to capacity you were with your machine.

The AK pack is starting to grind on me already; I really think Dice kinda missed the mark with that particular expansion pack. Might be time for me to go harass the folks in your other servers. :)

jas

Back