New recruit who dis?

Priime

Hello everyone! Just became a recruit today! im excited to meet more of the community and get some games in!

A little about me! Im a 25 year old that lives in Vancouver WA. Ive lived here for nearly 15 years basically where i call home. I moved around alot between different parts of Texas and Sunvalley Idaho before finally landing in the PNW! My main hobby outside of playing video games is Disc golf. It has been a major part of my life for about 10 years! When im not gaming im most likely on the course! Im sure there are some people who dont know anything about the sport so feel free to ask me if your are at all curious.

If anyone is down to squad up on BF4 please feel free to contact me. Discord is the best way to get ahold of me.

Discord: Priime#5514
Origin: Priime-sK

Welcome Priime, nice intro - I myself have only tried Disc Golf once, and the concept is pretty fun however I suck ass at it, almost as much as I do at regular golf!

Welcome Priime, nice intro - I myself have only tried Disc Golf once, and the concept is pretty fun however I suck ass at it, almost as much as I do at regular golf!
Yeah its super tough at first but you start to catch on fast.

greetings, I used to live there 30yrs ago ish, lived off mill plain and I205, I could see Portland airport from my apartment. Worked at Ft. Vancouver.

greetings, I used to live there 30yrs ago ish, lived off mill plain and I205, I could see Portland airport from my apartment. Worked at Ft. Vancouver.
Oh, I live in spokane now.

That’s awesome!! There’s another person on here who I was talking to the other day that also lives in Vancouver. Small world!!

where did you move to if you don’t mind me asking?

That’s awesome!! There’s another person on here who I was talking to the other day that also lives in Vancouver. Small world!!

where did you move to if you don’t mind me asking?
spokane, my mom lives in astoria

Back