New in Town

Overkill

Hi TBG members, My name is Overkill. I've been recently been playing some older Battlefield games and came across your Northern Strike server. I had a good time and decided to check your site and noticed you guys have alot more servers, which I all played on.

Anyways, I noticed that you guys now have 2 COD: BO server up...but I'm have issues finding them....

Also too, I'm looking for a new group to frag with...and you guys play almost everything I do. So if you see me in any of your servers...feel free to say Hi. Here's some of my gamertags:

BF2: *CAN*Overkill
BF2142: *CAN*Reaper
and any of the COD games: Overkill

I play everything and anything, from Supreme Commander to BF1942, to L4D...everything except WoW or any other MMOPRGs....anyways later

Welcome, if you see me on the BF2 Server please join my squad. Also why don't you request the vent info? I am the only guy in bf2 vent so far, and it sucks.

Also did you ever hear the band Overkill? I used to be into them circa late 80's.

Yes I've heard of the band Overkill....and sure I request the vent info....

Welcome to the forums Overkill. Glad you like the servers. Let me know your age and I'll pm you the vent info.

Welcome dude.

Lol, mega you could always jump down a channel and talk to us 2142 whores.

Hello Overkill and welcome to the site. Have fun and please watch for scrolling rules. We enforce them vigorously. If you are unclear on any rules just make a post and we will answer a.s.a.p.
See you on the field.

Welcome to the site and to the forums overkill. Have fun on the servers and we hope to see you on vent as well :)

Back