New High Round -2142

Soldier4Real

I played a bit this morning and got a new high round of 177. It was also the first time I've gotten 100 kills without straight gunning for someone. I guess maybe a third came from flying and rest from defending our Titan:

Very nice round! My best score is 183, but i never came close to 100 kills... (my ping dont let me gun 100 kills...)

Now i know why the other day i lost my gunship so many times to JustUninstall... :)

Very sweet round! Since most of the folks in the round don't seem to be regulars we know from here, there was probably a fair bit of griping about it going on. How many of the defense kills were tags?

lol i cant even imagine how many hackusations were flying out at you. nice job

Very good score.

I think the best i can do at the moment is 120 on Strike at Karkand. Which is kind of surprising since i thought i was rubbish with no vehicles.

You are a effing haxor ... omg someone fraps this guy.... Jokez .... Good round bro keep it up.
my best is 114 kills 7 deaths. score of 217.

JustUninstall and be done with it ;p I still can't believe that was you that day.

Believe it or not there was not one hackusation in the four rounds I played. Of course I got gold in all four because that's how I roll :). I think my high round for kills is 118 with 4 deaths, that was gunning for Soulzz. I had back to back 100+ kills rounds that day. Bob and Greddy also got me 100 kill rounds but this was the first by myself so it made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Nice round soldier. I like playing with/against you. You are a good player, it shows in your gaming style. There is only a handful of players out there with sharp skills that I know, and your part of them.
Man I'm starting to miss these full servers..

Back