New Headset Needed

Very nice. Gunshots really pop with this headset. I was prepared not to like them, but they kicked the shit out of the other ones I was considering in this price range, sound wise.

I have Sennheiser HD595. Had them 3 years, they are as good now as they were brand new. I have a desktop mic taped to them :D Had a few sets in the past but they got broken.

Our Doris' lad bought a set of these: Sennheiser PC 333D 7.1 Gaming Surround Sound Headset [PC 333 D] Headsets 7.1 Gaming Headsets but I have to say that they are nowhere near as comfortable as the 595s. Personally, I'm not so fussed over 5.1 or 7.1 surround. I use an aimbot so I don't use sound much anyway ;) :D

the 350 is ear candy for sure, they also make aviation headsets, so their quality control is necessarily high. welcome to the dark side lads.

Okay, I got the new headphones today and after trying them out I have to say they kick the shit out of any other headphone I've ever owned. They are super clear, positional pinpointing of sounds is now possible, the bass kicks ass especially with shotguns and explosions, and the overall clarity and sound quality is miles above any other brand I have owned. God how I hate those German engineers!

Okay, update time: The PC350 is very comfortable to wear. so light it's hardly noticeable except for the fact that it shuts out external noise so well. I really like that they fold up so I can just tuck them in the upper drawer of my desk when I'm not using them. I hate that I like them so much, so once again-fuck you! Damn German engineers. I hope somebody torture tests your balls on a gravelly road you fucks!

Necro thread revival...but for a reason.

I hated the price of this headset when looking at it initially but it is a quality product, and still sounds better than just about anything out on the market to date.
It's been about 5 years now and I just replaced the earpads, which are removable, for the second time with oem replacements. I also just ordered a replacement headband pad which is really cooll imo. $38.00 to replace the pads and not the headset? Okay, that's a win-win as far as I'm concerned.

BTW, it was really nice to email them, tell them what I was looking for and they sent me the part numbers and links to the parts for purchase.

Wow looking back not too much have changed in the word of head sets. If anything a lesser presents of sound cards today.

Update on my Triton. Still work. Still use them. Outer housing is cheaply made and breaks easily. For the price. I would over look this product for a sturdier made product. Sound is very good and the 5.1 is so good. I feel like I'm cheating sometime. Still wouldn't recommend to buy. Due to poor construction.

Yeah, less sound cards than before and still nothing better than what I bought years ago. You'd think they'd improve shit over the years but nope, just new brands with the same products of old.

I've been using the Logitech G930 for a couple of years now and it's okay but I find the headset a little heavy and hot after a few hours of playing. The headset is both wired and wireless but I find that the battery on it doesn't last very long.

I have my eyes on these two brands and will probably test them out... most electronic stores here in Toronto have a 30 day return police...
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/kraken
http://madcatz.com/freq-headsets/

I replaced my ear pads on mine back in December just gone by. Have to agree 5 and a bit years and still rocking.

Necro thread revival...but for a reason.

I hated the price of this headset when looking at it initially but it is a quality product, and still sounds better than just about anything out on the market to date.
It's been about 5 years now and I just replaced the earpads, which are removable, for the second time with oem replacements. I also just ordered a replacement headband pad which is really cooll imo. $38.00 to replace the pads and not the headset? Okay, that's a win-win as far as I'm concerned.

BTW, it was really nice to email them, tell them what I was looking for and they sent me the part numbers and links to the parts for purchase.

Agreed. 350 se are the best I have ever owned. Thanks again to Avery who originally suggested them.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back