New GW2 Heart of Thorns expansion?

BTokyo

Any have/ getting it? I am picking it up Thursday and will be playing this weekend!

Dont do it wait till they fix it. Even as Pve player you will be frustrated. You need 400Hero Points for the Special on your Class. The new Zones you need Masteries for some of the Hero Challenges and always other players to do them. And you dont know till you jump, fly or drop to the challenge if you can do it. If you play WvW they already blocked the Hero Point trait there because somebody went around the 200 uplvls to get his points.

hahaha wow I did not know about the WvW part. I think I will still get it and just map it out and have it ready. Im a filthy casual with this game anyway so im not stressing the change up of the Masteries too much. I also want to finally get my
Chauncey von Snuffles III
tumblr_mlfmvv7y141qixa8oo5_400.jpg

They fixed the Hero Points from 400 to 250 its done fast that way.

I liked the first one but played the second one for about a week and forgot my pass

Well, I'm going to reconsider this one. Guild Wars 2 is now free. The new expansion is the only thing you have to pay for... if you want to. With that I figured I would give it another shot and see how it goes. If I end up liking it I'll buy the new expansion, if not, I'm out nothing.

Bump on this old thread. Is anyone playing it? My time is VERY limited anymore with gaming, but seen the new expansion and figured I'd give it a shot since I never gave it another try.

Back