[BF4] NEW FIX FOR BATTLELOG go back to using normal web browser!!! HELL YEAH

smokerob79

this is a easy one...you need to update origins to BETA....to do this go in to origins and click on the origins tab at the top of the program, far left...click APPLICATION SETS out of the drop down menu and turn on "Participate in Origins client betas"...then restart origins and let the update run ....only other thing to do is to make sure you are using "plug-in free game launching" on battlelog options found in the browser interface under your name, then click settings.....

let me know if this works for YOU....give a like or respond to the post....

pic is to show you what option to turn on

origins fix.jpg

I prefer to look for servers in the game.
Why do most still prefer battlelog?

@Franklin Yves .....i still use old battlelog for many reasons....

1 is the fact i can NOT join friends from the in-game browser or even look at the server they are in
2 it does not have any of my faved servers from old battlelog
3 the search function in the in-game browser does not find all the servers and wont even list the whole list of TBG servers for me when searching for them
4 i see stupid ads for "fucked it hardcore BF5" every time i log on to in-game browser like i want ads on a game i already paid for
5 in-game browser does not show number of people in server very well....many times i will click on a server with 60 or 62 filled out of 64 only to be put in Q2 or 3 because the server is full and in-game browser is not showing the right number of people in the match....
6 i get kicked from matches over disconnections more with in-game browser then i do with old net based battlelog.....i dont know why but for me its been a major problem since they launched the in-game browser
7 having more then one computer in the house and the system i game on only being used for gaming its nice to be able to see if friends are on WITHOUT installing the game or origins on the other computers when looking over the servers to see if i want to get on to play at that time....(no i dont give a shit if they have a app for that and they DO)
8 i cant play on the internet when i am in que waiting to get in to a full match with the in-game browser....every time i drop out of full screen to open a browser window its kicks me out of que like i disconnected from the server....with the old battlelog i can open a new tab and play around waiting
9 i cant find the battle feed from other people in the in-game browser...i know people that have moved away and its the only way i talk to them...i got people like my friend bartow that moved to Australia and we dont do faceBOO and the costs of a phone are nuts.....the only way i have talked to him since he moved 8 months ago is battle feed and the texting option on battlelog itself under the friends list

no bullshit i could give you more reasons then just these but i dont have time now....

Back