New Battlefield Community Site

cameronswendt

Hello TBG Clan,
It's a pleasure to meet you all! I would like to introduce myself to your clan. I am the clan leader at the Rum & Coke clan, which has operated popular servers all the way back to the dawn of the Battlefield 1942. We are very happy to be a part of the Battlefield Bad Company 2 community now, and operate 3 servers based in the US.

As our clan has grown, we have been searching for a place to meet other clans, get to know the extended community outside our own immediate group, and challenge other clans to casual matches. We decided to create a website dedicated to bringing all Battlefield players and clans closer together, in a neutral and friendly place. I respectfully invite you all to visit BattlefieldUplink.com and register. We just launched, so we are looking for people to help us grow.

Hope to see you all there soon!

I'll be sure to stop by your site and say hello. We're always up for scrims as we love playing this game :)

Edit: Well, evidently I'm blind. No matter how many times I reset it always says I entered the wrong confirmation code. That's frustrating.

Oh, I just changed the anti-spam to a different method. Try now?

Also, are you sure you're not a bot...?

Lulz sixer are you sure you're not a bot? Are you? When's the last time you checked?

Back