Need information about banned Soldier...

SUICIDA_LEADER

Hi someone in our Clan was banned form one of yours servers (TBG Suez Canal 24/7), his name is SU1C1DA, I beg you as leader of my Clan please unban him, or tell me what he did to deserve that.
The banning was the tuesday on feb 3,2009. The hour is not sure, maybe 10 pm America Central Time.

Another one is kicked always he tries to enter to any server of TBG, his name is SEPS0, we did think was aen error from his connection, but it always happend in any computer in your servers.

Our clan tries everytime to maintain a fair play and just play for fun, not for bother anyone.

Thanks for your attention. Brig. Gen. KEAGLE (Suicida Clan Commander in Chief)

He has been banned for RDX Hopping. Usually that's only a 1-2 day ban depending on the severity. Lets wait for the admin who banned him to respond back ;).

I banned him for repeatedly RDX hopping. We do not allow it on our servers and I've had to kick him numerous times for it before. Please tell him to stop and I'll remove the ban.

All right, it?s classical from him. I will tell him (Su1c1da) to stop do it. Thanks. About the other soldier SEPS0, I want to know if you had a black list or something, because he can enter to your servers but he is kicked passed 5 or 10 minutes. He plays very fair, I dont think that is for do something wrong. I beg you if you can check this too.
We never before ask about a banning or something, but we like your servers. I hope we can play together without trouble. Thanks for your attentions.

No problem man, thanks for the respectful posts. As to SEPS0 I do not believe he's banned, if he can play for 5-10 minutes then gets kicked it's most likely a PunkBuster problem. Soulzz is our PB guy, he'll reply shortly.

If he was blacklisted, he would be kicked immediately. I think it could be a problem with punkbuster, or possible a IP ban mask. Lets attack both issues. Get him to check if Punkbuster A and B are running by going into WINDOWS + R -> type services.msc -> look to make sure PunkBuster A and B are running. If they aren't, Google pbsvc.exe, download it and reinstall the punkbuster services. I will also need to know his IP to make absolutely sure he hasn't been accidentally banned by IP.

Thanks you for your post, we will do that, maybe it is a punkbuster problem. See you in the game, have a nice rain of bullets!!!
Brig. Gen Keagle

Also, sometimes if you try to connect and the server is full, it shows "problem connecting to server bla bla" instead of "this server is full" for me... I'm not sure if that's the problem you're describing in the OP. If that's the case, just try to get in when there's a spot open.

Back