Naval server MIA?

Key of Be†rayal

Did the naval server get turned off? I have been busy and away the past couple of months and it's pretty much the only place I play, but I can't find it now and the link is dead as well.

Sorry my bro, we had to make a tough decision here.

As the game gets older, the player base drops - the costs associated with hosting servers doesn't get any cheaper either. As players move on, so do our resources to keep servers alive (donations), coupled with the fact that in a dying game we are forced to pay for seeder bots just to keep the server alive - they aren't cheap. When we were looking at the raw data, water maps had the worst population time out of our total 7 servers - there-go it was determined that it was our least popular server, and was cut from the roster.

At face value this seems like bad news, however, and to the contrary it allows us to keep hosting 6 other kick ass BF4 servers, a BF1 server and BF3 server, and allows us to host on newer titles like Battlebit remastered. Again, all is not lost, as we have two all maps servers that have all the water maps listed in their respective rotations: Conquest All Maps, and Hardcore.

Again, pruning servers is not ideal, especially to those who would call it home - however for the greater good of the community, tough decision had to be made and we are down another server.

I hope this helps to explain, and offers a minor solution in that we have two other servers offering the maps in their respective rotations.

Sorry my bro, we had to make a tough decision here.

As the game gets older, the player base drops - the costs associated with hosting servers doesn't get any cheaper either. As players move on, so do our resources to keep servers alive (donations), coupled with the fact that in a dying game we are forced to pay for seeder bots just to keep the server alive - they aren't cheap. When we were looking at the raw data, water maps had the worst population time out of our total 7 servers - there-go it was determined that it was our least popular server, and was cut from the roster.

At face value this seems like bad news, however, and to the contrary it allows us to keep hosting 6 other kick ass BF4 servers, a BF1 server and BF3 server, and allows us to host on newer titles like Battlebit remastered. Again, all is not lost, as we have two all maps servers that have all the water maps listed in their respective rotations: Conquest All Maps, and Hardcore.

Again, pruning servers is not ideal, especially to those who would call it home - however for the greater good of the community, tough decision had to be made and we are down another server.

I hope this helps to explain, and offers a minor solution in that we have two other servers offering the maps in their respective rotations.
TBG better not cut the 24/7 locker server... i don't know what i'll do if that happens.

Back