My first you tube video

TRY THIS-
1. Go to the View comments, related videos and more link under the video on your YouTube page when you are logged in.
2. A little bit under the right of the video there is an EMBED button. Click it.
3. That opens a text box that has the code already highlighted. Copy and paste that in your post.

BTW there is a post preview button so you can look at your post before you submit it to actually be posted. I use it a lot so I don't have 7000 videos or links that don't work posted. It makes me feel better knowing that I've tricked everyone here into thinking I know wtf I am doing using a computer.

TRY THIS-
1. Go to the View comments, related videos and more link under the video on your YouTube page when you are logged in.
2. A little bit under the right of the video there is an EMBED button. Click it.
3. That opens a text box that has the code already highlighted. Copy and paste that in your post.

BTW there is a post preview button so you can look at your post before you submit it to actually be posted. I use it a lot so I don't have 7000 videos or links that don't work posted. It makes me feel better knowing that I've tricked everyone here into thinking I know wtf I am doing using a computer.

That is the code I been using...It is either something on my youtube settings or something with my settings on the site...Im not sure which...I will figure it our eventually....

Back