My first gunship video

Great vid man, music was good, killer shots and even had some head bangers.

HAHAHAHA dude i couldnt stop laughing when i kept asking people to headbang with me

GIGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

HATRED COPTER!!!

dude I fucking love this video, This is fucking badass dude, and its earns the EP!C golden stamp of TBG awesomeness

I love 3:30 I laughed soo hard when I saaw the head bangers

Holy shit this is awesome! I loved the headbanging too :-D

What did you use to edit it? I'm thinking of getting some footage and syncing it to music well... yours is really good in that respect.

i just used basic windows moviemaker...but it sucks cuz you have to put all your clips together then save them in pieces so you can make another movie out of those pieces and save that...so, it was a bitch. There was a glitch in there but it was my first. And i have a pirate full version of fraps

i wish we had battle recorder, its fun seeing those shots from other angles. there are some kills i wonder if the infantry even knew it was coming.

i feel bad for the lonely troop trying to cap a silo no one is paying attention to then WHAM! a solo tv from 400m away kills you. nothing on radar, no shots fired, nothing but boom. same thing for air trans drifting along, no warning tone... them boom! fire!.

smashing walkers and tanks with tv's out of no where... we (flying) never get to see what thats like from a troopers view

good angles with BR there.

Back