MR_Blue

Chuuurles

I didnt want to write this and have avoided it for a few months but he wont stop

every time i play, when MR_Blue is on he repeatedly calls me a every non-racist name under the sun. More disturbing, he looked up where i live and constantly threatens to come to my house and either beat me up or try and make a sexual move on me .. its hard to tell his intentions, either way very disturbing.

CONSTANT Greifing on All chat, which becomes very tiring for the 63 other people playing.

latest interaction with him from around 7 30 - 8 30 pm
http://tbgclan.gameme.com/chat/bfiv7

in the future i will respond less 2 him. i am sorry for responding at all, it is pretty frustrating to be constantly attacked and threatened by him. Also u will note in the chat logs his extremely negative behaviour towards his team and pretty much all players.

Finally has was given some final warnings by admins to stop the attacks and continued to talk shit.

Last edited:
Wow. First time i have heard of him causing issues. I know him enough. He is a long time player with us with over 2,000 connects to the BF2 and BF3 Server alone. However we still look into this. Thank you for your report!

Back