Moving to france + preparations

2Tartu

Head Admin
Head Admin
Will be a little(a lot) less active this month and until i find a job in France, 'll try to keep posted as it's a really nice place and i'm sure your wives will appreciate the pics.

Flying out 25. Jun, got a shit ton of stuff to do before that..

This adult life sucks, you have to work to eat.

Remember to buy one of those international electrical outlet adapters for your electronics unless you plan on buying everything new. My brother lived there for a bit and they didn't understand his non-French accent when he asked for an outlet

Best Wishes Tartu. Hope to catch you online soon.

Pics or it's all lies!
well we havent unpacked all our stuff yet, but drool on this : Penthouse apartment, 2 balconies(1 from kitchen, other from living room), bedroom, living room, bathroom with a damn bath, toilet with some damn legroom and a fully equipped kitchen.

The balcony is also in a direction of eternal sunlight , could rent it out as a tanning salon

well we havent unpacked all our stuff yet, but drool on this : Penthouse apartment, 2 balconies(1 from kitchen, other from living room), bedroom, living room, bathroom with a damn bath, toilet with some damn legroom and a fully equipped kitchen.

The balcony is also in a direction of eternal sunlight , could rent it out as a tanning salon
pics or id didnt happen!

Back