Moving Time For Me

Kytost

I will be checking back in on Sunday 11/8/09.

I will be moving and I will be back on as soon as I can get on.

The Marine Corps Ball is coming up too for my Battalion and I will be going to that soon, Ill let yah know when but I don't think it is going to stop me from being away for more than a day.

oh yeah...the M2HB was always a fun weapon...someone hiding behind a wall? Take down the wall! (actually in my tank I'd just use the 120mm cannon...send them home in a bucket instead of a bodybag!)

I always thought the 25mm we had in the LAV was good for wall removal. When I was in the Gulf during the Iran/Iraq war we left with about 24 M2s, most of which we had captured from the Iranians and our armorer had the receivers xrayed and reassembled to make good ones. Damn near like everyone had their own personal .50 cal. We also had the SAW before everyone else and the SEALs onboard tried it and loved it over lugging the M60 around for cover fire. By the time I went to Panama the guys from Team 8 had them everywhere.

I never got to play with the 25mm...kinda like going back to a bb gun after you've gotten to shoot a howitzer! :)

MA DUECE! Fuckin A. Gotta love it, I never ride gunner so I only play with it at the range. Destructive yes. Do I need one for my own personal collection? FUCK YES!

Fuck getting a guard dog, just place a few cartridges on the front steps. They would run the fuck away.

Back