Mouse thread

Statistic68

Admin
Admin
Donator
Hi all,

I've been having some mouse issues lately. I was wondering if you don't mind sharing which mouse you're currently using and why. The why might be important.

Thanks,
Shannon

logitech G502...wired....was all of 35 bucks on sales a couple of years ago....dropped it on concrete floors more then a few times and still works fine....look it up, the reviews on it from most sites put it in for a 4 out of 5 or 8 out of 10 in ratings....but be warned a lot of people cry about how heavy it is....if you want to try it, walmart has it for 48 bucks and you can return it in 90 days if you dont like it....

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Logitech-G502-Hero-High-Performance-Gaming-Mouse/901832480

I've got the Corsair M65 RGB Elite right now and I like the weight adjustments you can do with it. Currently I took all the weights out as I like a light mouse, but I really love the optical sensor and tracking in game.

Edit: I don't use any kind of mouse pad, just my wooden desk and it glides across the desk.

Last edited:
Logitech is mostly trash these days. I've had a lot of problems recently with their headsets, keyboards, and software. However, the G502 is a masterpiece and the sole reason I haven't abandoned the company. Stick with the wired version. It's been around for a while and is therefore one of the most affordable. Even as a disgruntled Logitech consumer, I have to admit it is the best mouse money can buy.

If horizontal scroll buttons are not a must-have for you, the Corsair Nightsword is a great alternative to the G502. It's slightly larger, but is similar in style and feel to the G502. Corsair's software is also better than Logitech's in my opinion. The lack of horizontal scroll buttons on the Nightsword is the only reason it is not my daily driver.

man i am just glad no one recommended anything RAZOR.....i returned the 3 mice i have tried form them over the years....all 3.....

logitech mx master 2s - i use a logitech-k750 wireless keyboard. I bought the pair since it can pair to 1 dongle so less cables , less usb slots. i like the feel of the mouse, battery life is awesome, i charge it like once a week. I would like to get a mouse that has the same type of thumb rest but also has a pinky rest and that can compare to the battery life.
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Master-Wireless-Mouse-Rechargeable/dp/B071YZJ1G1

I guess I might try the G502 next. The mouse I've been having trouble with is the G903. I LOVE the mouse but it has a bad switch problem and they don't seem to want to fix.

G pro wireless. Wires are for boomers.

i wish the young stupid people knew what a boomer was.....41 is not a boomer.....matter fact i am the very last year to be a Xer......statistic68 being 52 is still a Xer as well.....

I still love my deathadder...loved it so much i bought another just like it for my new pc

returned 2 of the deathadders...scroll wheel stopped working on the first 1 in less then a week and the second 1 had a left mouse button that like to go off on its own....

i wish the young stupid people knew what a boomer was.....41 is not a boomer.....matter fact i am the very last year to be a Xer......statistic68 being 52 is still a Xer as well.....

Ha. Boomer is just a term most people use for anyone older. Your older brother is a boomer. It really is just s shit joke that won't die.

I guess I might try the G502 next. The mouse I've been having trouble with is the G903. I LOVE the mouse but it has a bad switch problem and they don't seem to want to fix.
i had that mouse before as well, my right moue button would disengage when holding it down. so that when i bought my keyboard and mouse

I was just talking to Irish ad out this and would recommend searching based on your grip style and then looking at the best mice that support it.

1603286906926.png

I run a fingertip style but used a claw style mouse for years. I would always get this weird indentation on one of my fingers because of how I held the mouse. I just switched to a Steelseries Sensei 10 and absolutely love it.

I was a fan of Logitech for years but feel the same as Howey on the latest products and software. Used the G700 and G700s for many years of BF play but sadly they don't make those any longer and nothing else really fit. I was a fan of the 4 side buttons and usually made use of them for in-game actions like chucking grenades or melee. You can still get refurbished and new for $350 LOL. https://www.amazon.com/Performance-...use+g700&qid=1603307955&s=electronics&sr=1-77

Since both of those died last year I've tried several different brands and styles landing on the Corsair Nightsword. Haven't really tried it on BF games since I've not played one in over a year but the weights and side buttons are a win for me. I'm heavy handed and the lighter mice don't workout well. Software is much better when it comes to tuning, DPI, and the occasional macro if you choose. https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Nigh...ronics&sprefix=corsair,electronics,142&sr=1-3

I also use the Corsair Scimitar Pro for certain games but don't think its a good fit for FPS games.
https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-Scim...ronics&sprefix=corsair,electronics,142&sr=1-7

Back