Motion Mines on Titan

CrazyH12345

On or about 07:30ET, zevs270935 repeatedly placed motion mines on the (PAC) titan's shields on the Tampa server. Just giving a head's up.

-CrazyH

[quote1224956863=cjjeans]
I wanna put motion mines on titan shields! HOW? 056
[/quote1224956863]

its better if you dont know lol

Thanks for the info CrazyH12345

i put motion mines in the enemy core and throw mine bait = win.

that's an interesting idea roth, i will have to try that sometime.

Shit works man, I tried it, works like a charm. Better than RDX. Saves you da trouble asking for ammo when no one is coming. He he 006

Holy shit, the mines+bait actually does damage?!? Better than RDX? Like how much approx?

Wait! So what you do is put the motion mines all around the core, and throw the motion mine bait at the core, and it does damage? Wow! Nice! Thank you for the hint!

it works for consoles too. you know when there are nade campers in the hallways.

i think someone here found out how many mines it takes to blow a core.

the idea came from taking out the Goliath in NS. thats the best way. hide behind a wall as it creeps closer. throw the mine bait at a corner of the vehicle so you can take out multiple panels. the damage from the mines and the missing panels makes it real easy for a near by walker or Recon to finish it.

Oh i have the bait! It was my newest unlock - I just never used it.

The bait is a wonderful tool if you're ground-pounding. Gets your vehicle unstuck instantly.

works liek a charm if u throw the bait at them inside the core (enemys) clears em all out but u get yelled at by them :)

[quote1244387030=KillaSer]
Shit works man, I tried it, works like a charm. Better than RDX. Saves you da trouble asking for ammo when no one is coming. He he 006
[/quote1244387030]
The man is still alive...holly shit man where the hell have you been

Hey Jeans, just don't use a 15 year old girl. That only works as jailbait.

Back