Monstarules ban appeal

Monstarules

I'm not sure if you guys have a ban appeal format so I'm going to use the one that I know.

Username: Monstarules
Time I was banned: 1/27/2015 11:40:28 AM
Server I was banned on: -|TBG|- AIR MAPS CONQUEST | HIGH TICK | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM
Why was I banned: Autoban by the AI from the punkbuster racial slur. I was commenting jokingly on the persons name who killed me which was something along the lines of "TheBearJewAlpha" or something. I responded with "bear jew? lol" and was banned. You can see the ban message here: http://i.imgur.com/dhFqfQ1.jpg
Why should I be unbanned: I did not commit an offence. I happen to like these servers.

THank you for your appeal. You currently have your content blocked unless your friends. Could you post the battle report showing all players in that round please?

AlphaBearJewYES has been banned and extend till name changed.

someone can lift this ban ..

thanks.

that is a differnt issue and would have to be looked into.

i have to ask why this comment?

Is b-e-a>n<e<>R a racial slur?

[08:01:43] Balls-On-Yo-Chin > BEANER
[08:01:55] MEX_cuz_I_CAN > happy new years to him too
[08:02:07] XDieDotComX > ^^^^

(Why repeat if that guy got banned for racial slur?)

[08:02:25] Monstarules > IS that a racial slur?
[08:03:45] Monstarules > Is b-e-a>n<e<>R a racial slur?

[08:16:00] Bungied2TheTree - Russian Army - Squad > @ban Monstarules Filter Bypass
[08:16:02] Bungied2TheTree - Russian Army - Squad > @yes

if you saw someone get banned for something you should know better then to try and repeat it regardless. or come here and ask. i can tell you that person is not going to get his ban lifted now, later or at all. as for you refrain from doing that again. as next time we might not be so kind.

if "Balls-On-Yo-Chin" is someone you know , you can tell him do not appeal we will not lift.

someone will lift sometime soon.

snake can you post some of the log for that comment he had?

thanks.
nothing before that....the one guy got banned for the slur....then monstrous bypassed to ask if it was AFTER the guy got banned 45seconds later

I will lift....next time, we wont lift...if you have a question about our Racial Filter, come to TBGclan.com and discuss it..NOT in-game chat!

Back