Modern Warfare 3 trailer

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
Yep, wasn't surprising that BF3 being released end of this year that they had to release one too. LOL 4 days after bf3.

Here is the trailer

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/coiTJbr9m04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mehh, to me it looks like just a new campaign, nothing new, old graphix, old technology...just sucking more money from fruitkakes who buy this shit.

they claim its a new engine that has destructible environment. I'm assuming BC2 set a new bar for that.

Look all the same to me, from MW hasn't changed much...they just creating new maps and claim its all brand new, lmao MW was a disappointment, MW2 was even bigger disappointment, I have no doubt this will be too. -1 Def. not going to touch it

Half part of the trailer is a not in game movie.
Doesn't tell me much. Or doesn't makes me wanna buy it. Will see. But anyways I wanna drive something which MW is not focus on.

Only the gaymers play MW anyways ;B

Who gives a shit? Fast, you have reached a new low...well, not lower than that midget's balls sack you sucked, but close.

looks slightly interesting, but didn't bfbc2 already do that? anyone played the sp campaign, it's pretty similar to what i just saw, shooting down kinds with miniguns, large battle going on in a city.

one major pet peeve i have atm, why on earth would a good submarine captain surface his boat in range of surface weapons, i mean really.

not as bad as the dingle-berries you sucked out for me last night. LMAO0oO0O0O0O0O0O

They are not using anything new that we havent seen already, so fuck off MW3 imo

mr__horse.png

Anyone else notice that COD's main theme is leaning more and more towards terrorism instead of warfare...

look out terrorists, it's tornado man, and this time.... he has an m4....
just like the last 2 mw games

Who gives a shit? Fast, you have reached a new low...well, not lower than that midget's balls sack you sucked, but close.

"lower than that midget's balls sack you sucked" hahahahahahahahah

Back