MMO WW2 FPS OPEN WORLD

Outlaw

ive been thinking about a game that would be a wicked awesome shooter to play and i came up with this and i wonder why it has never been been done.

So its a open world MMO FPS set in Europe just after D-day. you can play as either the allies or the nazis. the game would be setup sort of like world of warcraft, with major citys and contested areas threw out Europe, you as the player have the job to take over all contested areas and defeat the opposing army in all their major citys.

Major citys would be the hardest to take over, and contested citys would be easier. The way you take over a contested area would be like how you control a spawn point in BF. the opposing team would have to capture the flag of the contested city, once a flag is taken the opposing team would start to lose tickets in that contested area. once the enemy's team tickets have reached 0 the team who captured the flag now controls that contested area.

Both teams would be broken down into divisions and each division would have platoons. each platoon would have a commander. Different divisions consist of armored, infantry and a airforce.

so if you ever played wow you know there are guilds, raids and so on. pretty much you make your own platoon like you would a guild, to take out contested flags your platoon commander can organize raids with other platoons in a raid finder. or you can be solo and enter a contested area.

exploring the open world on your own would be deadly, so if you choose to explore the open world you would want to bring some friends to fuck shit up with, create squads within your platoon and go exploring.

i think it would be a fun game to play, i got alot more in head but typing is getting boring lol

Sounds like it would be fun if someone could come up with a working concept

Don't mind me I found the French whores that were hiding. I will be back on the battlefield after I'm done with them.

almost reminds me of a sorta futuristic FPS for PS3 where there were like 80+man maps...good shit. Also when they added 120 man maps to PR!

i just want to play in a huge open world game with 1000+ other players in a ww2 setting i think would be wicked.

Back