Microsoft 30% cash-back live.com search + ebay 10% off = omfg

HeatSurge

Procedure:
1. Go to live.com and click on "cashback" tab. Sign-up for cashback, provide name and information, create login as necessary, etc. At the end, you should have a valid "cashback" account.
2. On live.com, search for "ps3." Then, click on the sponsored listing showing "ebay 30% off cashback." You should now be at ebay.
3. Search for the item of your choice. It must be a "buy it now" item.
4. Make sure you're seeing "microsoft cashback" on top next to the ebay logo.
5. Purchase the item. You MUST pay with paypal for the cashback to work. You can try using this code (I'm pretty sure it should work) for 10% off. It is supposed to only work for one item so use wisely: CHOLIDAYNOV2008 (expires Nov 30). Other codes you can try for instant-discounts can be found online. I doubt any of them work but you can try.
6. Make sure (For your first purchase, others should be automatic) that you click on the "get cashback" button at ebay checkout as instructed!
7. Within a half hour you should get an email notification that your 30% cashback is pending.

Full info for the cashback process (including limits) is here: http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html

I have now personally verified that this works - I had a couple of things I couldn't pass up and I doubt I'll find better deals on them before Christmas. Of course, the cashbacks are in my live.com account showing as "pending" so if I don't get them... I'm screwed, but there is no reason why I shouldn't, and it's backed by microsoft so I'm sure they won't go bankrupt or anything.

Anyway, I've bought a seagate 1.5tb drive for ~$94 and a EVGA 260 GTX Core 216 Superclocked for ~$167...

I think that should be good for my christmas shopping this year. Merry Christmas ... to me :-D

I was really wondering about the 260 GTX Core 216, because nvidia is coming out with 55nm refresh of their video cards, but for this price, I'm sure I can sell it and buy a new one (at January inventory clearance) with minimal loss, if not even a gain from a $167 price!!

I'm so tempted to buy other things it's not even funny.

Those are some insane price discounts :D.

Back