mega02

mega02

BANNED
BANNED
I am a black belt in Shotokan since 14, and black in Tae Kwon Do @ 28 in New York. Other sports I've practiced include: Rugby, Judo, Fencing, Polo and competitive shooting. I am also a avid tennis player.

Places I've lived more then 6 months include Wien, Koln, Amsterdam,Bruxelles and Los Angeles. Places I've lived more then a month include: Eindhoven, Zwolle, Berlin, Munchen, Antwerpen, and Naples Florida.

I like knifing camping snipers and support whores, headshoting with the G3, S-RAW-ing bunny hoppers and being prone upside down as a sniper on the suburb to square stairs - while their whole team rushes past me without a clue.

I hate pressing the #9 key a thousand times and still dyeing, commanders who do not spot and being shot in the back as a result and being revived in front of a LMG. Let's not even talk about players who pick up my medic kit, heal themselves and who keep on running!

So true about not getting revives. I must have given 30 in the round with you the other morning and only got revives from you. Good to see you here, we will have to do some BF2 later today.

Me personally cant run past anyone lieing dead on the ground its 2pts thats like looking a gift horse in the mouth and not taking the treat

I keep passing up kills to do the revive. I did manage to get my silver first aid - finally!

Nice to meet you Mega...

Whats your SSN and your debit card Pin, and account #, since you shared every other detail about you lol :p,

Good to see another BF2 player. what other games do you play?

Nice to meet you Mega...

Whats your SSN and your debit card Pin, and account #, since you shared every other detail about you lol :p,

Good to see another BF2 player. what other games do you play?

You are right = sometimes I get too carried away. I've edited my post.

I only play BF2 and with BF3 only about 1 year away - I don't really want to deal with another learning curve.

"MacN8r: I keep passing up kills to do the revive. I did manage to get my silver first aid - finally! "

Lol, congratulations!

"Oh-No: Me personally cant run past anyone lieing dead on the ground its 2pts thats like looking a gift horse in the mouth and not taking the treat "

Unfortunately revive or heal get's you 1 point only.

Back