mechanical keyboards

BlitZ003

so is there really a big difference? right now im using the Microsoft sidewinder but its starting to have some issues so anyone got suggestions for a gaming board. I ask about mechanical cause they are a lil more pricey but everything I read says the response per stroke is way better

Worth it in my mind if you do gaming and plenty of typing on your keyboard.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The response is very nice. Just don't have it in the same room as someone who might want to sleep. They are loud.

I've got a razer mechanical keyboard and I love it.

so suggestions on a keyboard? I like back lit just so it fits in with the rest of my desk but doesn't have to be

I've a K95 like and it's great.

However I have my eye on the new Logitech 910

Razer stuff just isn't durable for me

The response is very nice. Just don't have it in the same room as someone who might want to sleep. They are loud.

I've got a razer mechanical keyboard and I love it.
That depends on the key type too. The browns and blacks are pretty quiet, the red a little louder, the bues are noisy as fuck all, but yeah, all of them make more noise than the dome capped shit.

I find them more comfortable to type and game on, you can replace any key, and most of them can be used for self defense if needed as they weigh about 3.5lbs on average :)

so suggestions on a keyboard? I like back lit just so it fits in with the rest of my desk but doesn't have to be
Deck
Das
I have this Corsair K70 and love it
I won't ever buy a Razer keyboard again. I tried their mechanical keyboard and it's the only keyboard that ever gave me tendinitis.
Ducky keyboards are supposed to be very nice, but I've never tried them.
Coolermaster is supposed to have a very nice one here

I have the Corsair K70 RGB (Cherry MX Switces) that I only use onlly for gaming. It's awesome!
There are a couple of videos to watch at youtube.

I had a Razer and had to return it ... one key didn't work and I hated the green keys.

Here is one of them:

I have the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate and it's not that great. Not to mention the keys are really small if you have big hands.

Like a few others said, the Corsair K70 is supposed to be a great decently priced keyboard. That'll be my next purchase.

Last edited:
I have the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate and it's not that great. Not too mention the keys are really small if you have big hands.

Like a few others said, the Corsair K70 is supposed to be a great decently priced keyboard. That'll be my next purchase.

I had this one and had to return it due to one key not working. And yes the keys are really small.

I have the Corsair K70 RGB (Cherry MX Switces) that I only use onlly for gaming. It's awesome!

+1, love mine. its not as loud when you have your headphones on... who cares about the person trying to sleep ;)

Corsair K90 on my desk and i luv it!! Even has an adjustable luminaire thingy on it that can adjust both color and amount of light it throws off. I also like the dially thingy on it that can change your volume when you want.

I thought you might find this article interesting if you're still looking at mechanical keyboards.

so I think ive decided to go with the corsair k70 with red switches but gonna wait till taxes come back as I just realized how drained I am due to holidays so my next purchase at tax time will also be a monitor. id like something with 120+ hz refresh rate I love the one I play on now its 27" asus 1ms response time so I couldn't go any smaller than that but not opposed to going bigger

wemt with the corsair k70 red switches hope I like it if not itll be a back up

Razer fits my hands better than the corsair but both are solid. I just go with what feels comfortable to me

Back