Madballs in Babo:Invasion (maybe multiplayer server for the lulz?)

HeatSurge

So they released this lulzy game today on Steam for $8 (on sale reg $10)...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/25700/

It's about... balls shooting each other with guns (like I said, it's lulzy). It's kinda fun though.

So possibly maybe if we have space (I don't know what the memory requirements will be yet) maybe we could install a dedicated server for it?

Thing is... the dedicated servers are in the works (not released yet). So I'll let you know as the news roll in.

Did anyone but me buy the game (probably not seeing I'm probably the only indie/small-dev/experimental game enthusiast in the clan (I secretly cry about it every evening) but I thought I'd ask anyway)?

Man I might buy it. Sounds oddly entertaining. 8 bux why not you know...

[quote1253342972=Soulzz]
I think Fast would like it :D.
[/quote1253342972]

I kinda doubt it - it's just balls bumping against each other... no dicks involved.

[quote1253344946=Misiek]
Man I might buy it. Sounds oddly entertaining. 8 bux why not you know...
[/quote1253344946]

I played some guy 1 on 1 tonight and it was great fun. I also played CTF and "Base Capture" mode. The servers were very laggy, but hopefully when some dedicated servers appear, it will be very nice.

The regular game is pretty good too. Imo it's definitely worth $8... but maybe not to everyone.

It has a demo - try it.

Man, this game would be AWESOME for a lanparty - so much fun. If it wasn't for the lag, it'd be amazing. Hopefully the dedicated server will fix that!

let me know when they get dedicated servers ill give it a try.

looks interesting, think i'm gonna give it a try. wont get around to dl it till later tonight or tommorow what the hell

lol it is fun i bought it today, havent tried the mulitplayer yet. just learning everything on single player but still a lot of fun. my steam name is Nazguull add me and hit me up sometime we'll try the multiplayer

[quote1253398491=NAZGUL]
lol it is fun i bought it today, havent tried the mulitplayer yet. just learning everything on single player but still a lot of fun. my steam name is Nazguull add me and hit me up sometime we'll try the multiplayer
[/quote1253398491]

Naz, I already played some yesterday and I gotta say it's pretty awesome (even with the lag).

Join this group and add me from there...

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tbgcommunity

I don't know what it is about this game, but it really brings back the spirit of playing Quake 2 deathmatches from my early years!! It's an awesome feeling. BTW I already have UT3 and it's a bit boring imo :-/

Back