Looking for players - Grand Theft Auto V

Howitzer

Does anyone else play? I'm down for doing heists or just bullshitting around the city!

i have it also, but never got into it. i was always wanted for blowing up people. this episode of rage cop actually made me cry laughing.

Haven't played this game in a loooong time but, i'm not against reinstalling it just for shits and giggles.

he has oxygen cut to his head and ends up fucking a cow by the end of the episode. it is great
That was the weirdest thing ive seen in a very long time. weird.png

Haven't played this game in a loooong time but, i'm not against reinstalling it just for shits and giggles.

Same here but I never played on PC, only PS3-PS4. But if you guys are playing I might buy the game on PC... It is always good to burn bad energy ^^

If we could put together of group of at least 4 people, we can make some good money doing missions or heists. The group I used to play with are no longer active so it's been pretty lonely in GTA.

I would love to do some heists. I used to play all the time but my crew stopped playing so I did as well.

unless the game has changed since i played it last, you need to run around with a group in online play, or you are pretty much insta killed alone

Not necessarily. You can play in a friends only session so you don't have to worry about hooligans.

Back