Looking for parts

balls2dawall

Honorary Member
Looking to build a desktop for my daughters; nothing overwhelming just web surfing, facebook, word processing. MB; power supply, video card? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Well, I don't have the PSU. I have the box, but where the PSU went??? Undoubtedly my wife did something with it but what I dont' know.

Hey Balls I have a I7 2600k left over from my old build . The MB went , but the processor is fine I posted it on another MB . I only upgraded to my 4790k since I could not find another brand new MB that was good for gaming.
Otherwise you can source a regular LGA 1155 mb for like 80 bucks on newegg , or wherever you can find one?

Keiser that is perfect; the one they are using now has a pentium 4 with XP;

UPDATED: gone!

i7-3770k - $50
Asus Sabertooth Z77 - FREE

Last edited:
Well, I don't have the PSU. I have the box, but where the PSU went??? Undoubtedly my wife did something with it but what I dont' know.
Not the silver one that only had 2 PCI-E cables is it? Because you sold me a 600 watt a couple years ago we gave to Dark in the end before he bailed on us.

I have a 250 w power supply sitting here. If it helps you any. It came out of a HP your welcome to it. Pay shipping and its yours if you want it.

I have a 250 w power supply sitting here. If it helps you any. It came out of a HP your welcome to it. Pay shipping and its yours if you want it.
I'm thinking the 250W is going to be a little light; I looked at a few power supply calculators and puts me in 600W+
Thanks anyways

Not the silver one that only had 2 PCI-E cables is it? Because you sold me a 600 watt a couple years ago we gave to Dark in the end before he bailed on us.
Well shit, that was probably it right there. Where the fuck did I get this box for another one?

just from whats posted go with maliskys 3770k, mb, psu. Lex's gpu if sell super cheap. Newegg has corsair 8gb lp ram for $40 atm. Get a cm 212+ cooler on amazon/newegg for ~$30. And depending on hdd/case size those can be found cheap around the webs. Newegg has a 1tb for $70.

just from whats posted go with maliskys 3770k, mb, psu. Lex's gpu if sell super cheap. Newegg has corsair 8gb lp ram for $40 atm. Get a cm 212+ cooler on amazon/newegg for ~$30. And depending on hdd/case size those can be found cheap around the webs. Newegg has a 1tb for $70.

I listed this cooler for you for free, it was expensive originally, and takes two fans. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835109140

Scratch the cooler, it won't work with that 1155 socket, this one is for 1366 socket.

Last edited:
Back