LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM #7

vonbon

How about some shotgun abuse warnings on the server. Guys like ChinChinIsBae and many other just ruining the game.

Vonbon they're going to be dramatically nerfing shotguns soon. It's in the CTE. Once that is complete and pushed to live there won't be as many shotgunners out there. Patience my friend.

Lovely more nerfing. There is a counter to every weapon in this game. It is too bad that players can't learn what they are. When we get into nerfing weapons this late in the life of this game it starts to ruin the balance. Assault rifles are a pretty good response to shotguns, and well as PDWs.

How about some shotgun abuse warnings on the server. Guys like ChinChinIsBae and many other just ruining the game.

On Locker everything get abused. that is the nature of the clusterfuck maps.
Smoke, flare, flash, explosives, RPG, etc. I don't see the shotgun issue outstanding at all.
If you meet a good player, supported by few of his/her mates, even knife will be a dangerous thing in his/her hand.

Thanks for all the responses. I am not for getting rid of any of the weapons in the game. While I have been playing Battlefield since the days of BF2 and 2142, I am new at BF2 only til about a couple of months ago. It is just increasingly frustrating as I rank up and get better weapons to endure the abuse like I experienced last night on the server. And many servers are unavailable to us none Premium users so I try to get on the ones with long term reputations. I will try to stay on and not complain in chat but....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OK ... I feel better since I screamed. lol

Back