Lifeaftadeath

sarentack

Found some weird activity in the COD:WW server yesterday evening.

Some of these guys I report now and the future probably wont ever show up again anyway.

But I started spectating this guy, noticed he was camping in 1 spot not really looking for anyone to kill, caught about 3-4 mins of this, in the time he never shot 1 bullet except at a couple dogs around him, quit, come back about 10 secs later, hardly much time passed, he had released some dogs, when I ended the first video he was going into a cave on seelow, I come back he was still there not doing anything, he would often look up at the roof most of the time I was spectating him, no idea what he was doing, then I saw something even more odd.

This guy was getting kills without doing anything, in the video he was like 63-13, with dogs you can get 3-4 kills, but in the span of 10-15 secs while looking up at the roof of the cave, that 63-13 ended up being 78-13, he comes out of the cave, dies.

All through this I watched him twice actually aim his gun at someone in clean sight to where he could actually kill, but never actually pull the trigger, he just let it go.

Its the strangest thing I ever seen in this game.

I have video so I dunno if its really worth the effort, its a guy to keep an eye on if he ever shows up again.

Back