Know when you played to much 2142 when..

Supra

Your middle finder hurts from pressing W

You got to piss really bad, but you hold it in

Get a headache

Wrists hurt from the damn mouse

Knees and ass hurt from being in the seated position for two long

Neglect personal hygiene, the real world and people in general...

So in my case, I play to much 2142

You know you're addicted to Battlefield when you need a ride home, and start shooting at cars and yelling "i need a ride"
You know you're addicted to Battlefield when your late for class, and your teacher asks why, you tell them some noob cut in line for the gunship.
You know you're addicted to Battlefield when you run over something, you immediately stop the car and T Bag it.
You know you're addicted to Battlefield when you see a dead man and say, "Owned".
You know you're addicted to Battlefield when your teacher gives you a text book and you say, "No Can Do" repeatedly.
You know you're addicted to Battlefield when you get in a fight and lose and say, "Gdamn LAGG".
You know you're addicted to Battlefield when a guy holds a modified gun at you and say, "lol noob no hacks allowed"!!
You know you're addicted to Battlefield when you dad gives you a butter knife and you say, "HAHA noob weapon"
You know you're addicted to Battlefield when you see a child crying and you actually kick him and say no whining allowed NOOB.
You know you're addicted to computer in general, when you say "rofl" and you actually are.
You know you're addicted to Battlefield, when you drive half hour in a blizzard to get to your college to finish posting in TBG's forum.

When you are having a really good round and know that you should be leaving for school and think, "How can I explain why I am 5 minutes late" because you didn't want to leave the game and lose your stats.

Actually your stats save, unless the server crashes, even after you quit - lulz :-D .

When you are having a really good round and know that you should be leaving for school and think, "How can I explain why I am 5 minutes late" because you didn't want to leave the game and lose your stats.

Oh, how often I've done that.... hehehehe

Back