[Kickstarter] Into the Stars (From two former DiCE Devs)

BOT#00001

Want to be your own spaceship captain ala Firefly and Artemis Simulator? Check out this interesting single player game.

94a43df56c4d1fdc69fc2de4c7eeac87_large.png

e9fa8e3af8c45e7a1f6907ba27aa112a_large.gif

"
Two former DICE Leads, an established Art Director and a veteran designer from the Battlefield, Lost Planet and Shadows of the Damned games bring you Into the Stars for PC & Mac.

Take the role of Captain as you explore a massive solar system in search of a new home for humanity. Outfit your ship, select your crew and set off on a journey where you must scavenge resources, shelter civilians and outrun a hostile alien force in order to survive.

Featuring an original soundtrack from Jack Wall, the man behind the unforgettable score for Mass Effect."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fugitivegames/into-the-stars

Star Citizen is bringing attention to space as a viable gaming environment. The more the merrier.

T'was EA that told the pregnant woman to push on week 3

Yeah, because that couldn't possibly ever happen again, just saying. That's the realist side of me speaking, but the idiot side of me thinks "maybe because it's new, and not an established cash cow that the masses will buy because reasons...". I'll remain cautiously optimistic. Hope it works out, looks cool.

T'was EA that told the pregnant woman to push on week 3
While that is undoubtedly true, it was the pregnant woman that pushed. The damage to DICE's reputation is not likely to be undone. It's too bad because that looks like a pretty cool game.

Back