Kicked

SPpinheiros

20 nminutes ago, I was kicking off the game with the warning "Next time ban" after claiming a transport what has some time flying behind his Titan, firing at the invaders.

I would like to make clear that I understood even then that be camping is waiting for the enemy aircraft out of your Titan, and put her down. I ask you to forgive failure. I like playing on this server, it is always a challenge. I did not think being contrary to its rules.

I would also, if possible, to know what the definition of camping, because I tried and not found in the rules.
So, shoot down any aircraft which is near his titan, regardless of how long is gone, is considered camping?

Thanks!
Oppkill

I did not kick you this time.

I'm not sure you even care about the rules, seems you have been kicked many times for different rules. I kicked you yesterday for being a fighting commander and I think you know what the rules are. Just as much as spine what ever his name is.

You are allowed to shoot down any flying vehicles defending their own titan but keep in mind you must leave after that. Sitting around or waiting off in the distance is not allowed.

p.s Please take the time out the next time you join our server to read the rules and follow them.

Hello, I appreciate the response.

But now I do not understand why I was kicked today, since the transport was hovering outside the Titan.

As for yesterday, I was really in the position of commander, and afflicted by half the team did not leave the Titan guns and towers, I decided to pick up some silos. I admit the mistake, I know this is forbid, I acted on impulse.
But let me disagree with the statement that does not always respect their rules. I've read them and follow them wherever possible. Mistakes happen, sometimes I really went too far and I apologize. But I try to play the fairest possible way.

Thanks.
OppKill

Opp,

If you have an issue understanding the rules, please ask. I understand that you enjoy playing on our servers but please pay attention to the rules, and during your game play if you find yourself questioning if you are about to break a rule, just stop what your doing. I know that there is a little bit of a language barrier here but we appreciate the effort.

Yes, this is exactly what I'm asking in this topic, Dirty!
I apologize if I did not make understand.

I was kicked after shot down a transport that had already left his Titan for a long time. He was standing at the rear shooting at Titan invaders.
I came here to ask if this is prohibited.
Killingseed said it is not forbidden.
So I am ask what was the rule I broke, in order to stop doing it.
I hope that despite the language barrier, this time I was able to explain my doubts.

Thank you for listening.
Oppkill

he made a pass by the enemy titan to kill a transport that was gunning his landing crew and got kicked for it, he is now wondering why. at least that's what i get out of it

I kicked you. You did not "make a pass" by the titan. You were hanging there for quite a while. The other gunship did the same, unfortunately I did not get him then. I could see you on the minimap for quite a while. I watched you go under the titan and go vertical. I was in contact with my team mates and all of us were watching you (Sonar, Greddy, Addicted to War among them) do the deed.

I would not have kicked if it was the first time it happened. But, if it happens again I will ban for it. As I recall, you did come back in and finish the game. I can take getting down while in a transport, but what you did was camping.

I came flying down, horizontally, I do not usually vertical attacks. Maybe is confusing me with another gunship pilot.

But anyway, I got it here on this topic, which shot down a transport that has long left its Titan, and is merely close to it, do not constitute camping.
It is exactly this situation, no? Or I'll hit soon after you leave the Titan?

Now I am confused, camping means achieving an aircraft immediately after it out of your Titan, or shoot down any aircraft which is near the Titan?

I apologize for the insistence, but I really did nothing to justify the threat of banishment.

Thanks for reply.

Back