Kicked from server

Status
Not open for further replies.

equiplordbritish

I was kicked twice today from your fast-vehicle server. I don't think there were any rules I was breaking and the server wasn't full. I saw no warning in chat, and I really just don't know why I was kicked.

you should have had a error message or reason stating why you were kicked at the bottom of the battlelog when you were kicked....odds are since you were able to get back in to the round it was a disconnection that caused your problem....for me this happens sometimes as much as 4 or 5 times a night trying to play....

first thing i would do is try logging in again to see if you get kicked at the start of the round (kicked at the start of the round is a BAN)....IF you get in to round and can play for any time, play the game and see if it kicks you again....keep the browser open you use to login to battlelog so you can see the error message....if you are in the in game server browser it should show the error message when you drop out of the round....

It said specifically "kicked by admin". The server had 61 people in it, and I had no problem joining and playing for a couple of rounds. I can play now with no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back