[BF4] Kicked for missing ping

cloalkteorn

I recently moved onto my college campus, and I am using their WiFi. For some reason, my ping won't show up when playing Battlefield 3 or 4, but other games show it just fine. I have tried reinstalling the battlelog plugin multiple times, I have tried FireFox and IE, and I've allowed punkbuster and BF4 access to all internet domains (private, public, domain) to no avail. If there is a whitelist I can get put on I would be very appreciative. The campus is in Kentucky, and my ping in other games has been well under 50. My battlelog profile is here battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/cloalkteorn/
Thanks in advance

There is a setting on your router relating to ICMP. Try googling it and see if you can get your ping to show and let us know how you make out.

Good luck!

The internet from my on-campus apartment caused me to have a missing ping too. We weren't allowed to have our own routers or even our own WiFi connected to the Ethernet jack on the wall.

There is a setting on your router relating to ICMP. Try googling it and see if you can get your ping to show and let us know how you make out.

Good luck!
I'm on a college campus and don't have access to the router.
The internet from my on-campus apartment caused me to have a missing ping too. We weren't allowed to have our own routers or even our own WiFi connected to the Ethernet jack on the wall.
The ethernet port doesn't even work in my room lol and I don't know if we're allowed to have our own or not

whats your in game alias and for which server are you referring?
In-game alias is cloalkteorn and it was ## AIR MAPS CONQUEST ## [TBGCLAN.COM] [NO LAG] [SERVER#2].
I got kicked before I even got into the game lol

Back