Karkand Server?

shockwave

I have been sick the past few days and still am, so I haven't been following things that close and am a little out of touch with what's going on. I noticed on the main page that you guys are moving to a new server box and that you will be migrating the server to the new box over the next couple of days but this afternoon I decided to try and play a little Karkand IO and in the middle of the round the server got shut down but did not see any info posted for the new Karkand server such as IP address? I hope I am just missing something here but I have to ask. Did you guys actually shut down the Karkand IO server on a Saturday afternoon without having the new server up and running?

I hope that's not the case but if so I am guessing your contract with your previous provide expired today and you were forced to shut it down before having the other server up? If not and you elected to shut it down before having the other server running I implore you to please bring it back online so that us regulars don't have to find a new server to play on until the new server is ready.

The reason I say that is because while diehards like me will come back some folks may find other servers and not bother looking past their noses for the new server once it is up and I am concerned we may have a hard time getting the new server repopulated.

you'll be fine with the new server. I already set the old server name MOVED with the IP. Lots of people went over there rather quickly after i turned it off. I see about 30 in the new server right now. We wouldn't shut off the current server if the new servers weren't ready ;)

you'll be fine with the new server. I already set the old server name MOVED with the IP. Lots of people went over there rather quickly after i turned it off. I see about 30 in the new server right now. We wouldn't shut off the current server if the new servers weren't ready ;)

Sorry I did not realize the new server was up and running. I know I am going to feel like a fool after you reply but where is the new server information located on the site? I have looked a few times and while I am sure you have it posted I will be dammed if I can find it.

yeah no problem i'm sure it will eventually be posted with the new IPs on the website. All the old servers names are replaced with the new IPs in your favorites or history tab

yeah no problem i'm sure it will eventually be posted with the new IPs on the website. All the old servers names are replaced with the new IPs in your favorites or history tab

Thanks again FAST I found it. Now if I could only get my fever sore throat a this damn congestion to clear up I would be good to go...lol

np i have started the old server again some people don't have their cache updated and cannot see the moved IP server name

np i have started the old server again some people don't have their cache updated and cannot see the moved IP server name

That was the problem I was having, I had to manually search for it. I didn't think you guys would shut down the old server without having the new one up but I had to ask. :)

Do you guys know that the IO server has vehicles on it? Also FF is on.

Back