Just Joined

DocWhitneyEst89

Hello everyone and happy new year! I am DocWhitney/Patrick, I've been playing on the Squad server for about 2 weeks now and just applied to join (FNG status). A little about me, I'm 29 married for 10 years, 2 kids 4 y/o girl and 1 y/o boy. I am Active Duty Army Medic (Staff Sergeant) in the process of switching Army career to Intelligence. I live in Augusta, Georgia but originally from St. Louis, Missouri. I've lived in Fort Bragg, NC and Anchorage, AK and been deployed once. Been in video games for awhile PC and PS4, I play Squad and Space Engineers quite a lot. Used to be big in Arma 3 and DayZ. Nice to meet you all!

Hello and welcome Doc. Thanks for joining us in game and on discord lately!!

I'm always going to be the age I was when I joined the army. That's the curse. You never age mentally....

I think that varies considerably based on your MOS and deployments. I'm not sure where Doc deployed or when but medics see some nasty things that tend to make a boy grow up with a quickness since the end of 2001.

That'll do it heh, h/t left some bits of myself in Helmand province in another branch. Good luck in Intelligence, perhaps reduce the workload of your prior coworkers.

Ah you were just across Red Desert from me. I was Medic for LRS infantry when down range

Gotta keep big army safe from itself after all ;-) can't believe I forgot, didn't those cretins stand down all the LRS companies?

Last edited:
Back