Just Bought New Monitor

Let me know what you think of the LED versus LCD for the desktop. On the one hand I'd like to get an LED one, on the other I won't give up my 120hz.

See, everybody else gets this but the US...I guess we're too technologically stupid in the states to appreciate 120hz LED...sigh. Benq XL2410T 24" TRUE 120Hz 3D Widescreen LED Monitor - Black []

I actually found one place that sells this in the US-as an outlet from a UK store but they want $200 more than the purchase price in UK. Even with overseas shipping I could get this for $240 less. What a waste.

See, everybody else gets this but the US...I guess we're too technologically stupid in the states to appreciate 120hz LED...sigh. Benq XL2410T 24" TRUE 120Hz 3D Widescreen LED Monitor - Black []

I actually found one place that sells this in the US-as an outlet from a UK store but they want $200 more than the purchase price in UK. Even with overseas shipping I could get this for $240 less. What a waste.

I've got 240 on my tv, kinda irks me a bit. The 60 will do me just fine.

3d to me though is a gimmick. It's cool for a bit but then you never use it again.

Back