Joining your BF4 Server Difficulties

UniSoL

Just want to give you a heads up that joining your "-|TBG|- INFANTRY ONLY CONQ | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME STATS" is problematic.

ERROR
Game disconnected: could not join server.

After several tries, I eventually am successful and make it in, but waiting in Que multiple times is a pain in the arse. My friends are experiencing the same on your server. I haven't had this happen repeatedly on any other server.

Many of us have had this same problem, we are still investigating possible causes.

Hi unisol

This is a common issue in bf4. They never fixed this problem.

I dont know if it all BF4 servers because I have also had a hard time connecting to Operation Locker server with TBG, but when not able to connect I try a different server and clan and it works just fine. I usually just keep trying.

Im not worried. When it happens I am disappointed, but I just keep trying. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Im not worried. When it happens I am disappointed, but I just keep trying. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Disappointed...Key word! why the fuck should people who spend 60-120(input your currency here) on a video game, BE DISAPPOINTED!

I have this happen all the time. If I log out of battlelog and log back in it lets me join. Otherwise I the game opens, stalls on the loading screen and I get a disconnect error stating I could not join the server. Not just ours, and this happens a lot.

Found this post over at [H].. not sure if it's substantiated or not.

http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1040563744&postcount=2808
The server connection issue is due to corrupted player slots and not firewall configuration. There is a lot of documentation on Reddit and the BF forums about the issue. Long story short, unless the server config reboots the box once a day, slots start to bork.

The only sure fire way to get in to an effected server is to wait for map change.

Back