It's time for me to go.

Im_all_outa_love

As the title says, it's time for me to go. I am giving up on online gaming and just wanted to let my friends that I play with know, I hate it when someone I play BF4 with, or any online game for that matter, just disappears, always leaves me wondering what happened so I decided to not go out that way.

There are several reasons why. First is that I cannot get decent internet where I now live, AT&T DSL is just plain shitty and the only option where I live, their plans to expand U-Verse out to my house probably won't happen for at least another 5 years.
2nd, I'm just plain bored with all online gaming, but especially with BF4 and I have no interest in BF1. There are other things in real life that I want to do. Lets face it though, I probably only play once a week now anyways. At one time I was ranked #5 on the BF4 Second Assault server, now I'm probably around #25 or so.

I will play some up till the end of this month, probably once or twice a week, then I don't plan on playing at all, maybe on occasion I will jump in and play a round but I wouldn't count on it.

I'm not making this post for any attention, or for any other reason to let those that I play with know that all is good, I'm just doing other things :)

So, I would like to thank TBG for hosting the great servers, I have played almost exclusively on TBG servers since the start of BF4, You guys are awesome, even the times I had disagreements with some of the admins, you still had my respect.

I am friends on facebook with a few of the people I play with, Feel free to send me a PM if you want to add me on Facebook and I'll give you the info.

So I wish you all a great 2017 and I hope you all are blessed beyond measure.

Best wishes,

Kelly AKA Im_all_outa_Love

NO!!!!!!! You will be missed Love, but i understand. Good luck in your future endeavors and plz find your way to the server from time to time. I enjoye dthe time playing with you and the rest of the crew. FUCK ATT And all the other monopolistic telecommunication companies!!!!! Cheers. I guess no more free shirts wit SAS insignia at G roof. lol. Take care.

damn love! you gunna make some videos at least ;) miss poeople raging about your jihadidness. Sucks your ISP has you by the short and curlies like mine...(but U-Verse is better than DSL....I think?)

We will be here, maybe once BF1 comes outta Beta phase you might find some interest, OR if you get an upgrayyed on your ISP. Don't be afraid to swing by the forums and talk some shit from time to time mmmmhmmm:

This is what happens when C4 is nerfed by DICE and when they fail to increase the stagnant 140 cap, thanks a lot Obama

The C-4 Nerf was massive for someone like me, whose main joy in this game was the Jihad Jeep. Then to not even have the option at all in BF1 to Jihad, well that just tells me that Dice doesn't want my style of play.

Back