Is B2 the same as BC2?

DeRamos

Well it's student loan week, which, of course, translates into free money for video games week.

I want to buy BC2. Do I need to but Battlefield 2 first. Are they two separate games or is BC2 an expansion of B2?

I've been looking on their website and I can't find the answers. I'm way behind the times.

Nope, BC 2 is a game all on it's own... There is an expansion pack for BC 2 Called Vietnam that you will want to look in to at some point ( only $15 for the expansion pack. )

But BF 2 is it's own game and separate from BC 2. Though, at the cheap rate that BF 2 has been going for, I would suggest getting both if you can spring for it. :)

EDIT: Damn, "Quick-Draw" Bob... LoL!

Well it's student loan week, which, of course, translates into free money for video games week.

I want to buy BC2. Do I need to but Battlefield 2 first. Are they two separate games or is BC2 an expansion of B2?

I've been looking on their website and I can't find the answers. I'm way behind the times.

Shame on you!! Spending you student loan money on video games when it should spent on more appropriate things.........

like gratuitous amounts BOOZE!!, Frat-parties! and hot freshman pussy!!1

ahaha!! Enjoy it bro its only comes around once!

Back