Introduction!

exe_snoop

Admin
Admin
Hey everybody!

Stoked to be a part of an awesome battlefield community -

Little bit about me: I'm from Vancouver, CA and am 21 years old. I have a degree in Business Administration and am working towards a diploma in Art and Entertainment Management. I'm a lifelong musician (guitar and production mostly), and I am currently working in event management at the Vancouver Convention Centre (if anyone from the area is familiar). I also used to compete in MMA when I was younger, and have since been boxing for the last 5 years or so (I love chatting with other boxers or enthusiasts so hit me up!). I've worked in various places; but spend most of my time working in events and doing freelance music work (hit me up if you need music for a video!). I've played every battlefield extensively since BC1 and was brought back BF4 a few months ago.

Apart from Battlefield, I play CSGO (Faceit lvl 7/ LE, always looking for new homies to play with!), Rocket League (C2), and a little bit of LoL (I'm garbage at the game).

Super excited to meet all of you guys and shred some games with you!

snoop

Last edited:
Welcome! What's your main guitar setup? Hope to see you around!
Cheers! Right now I'm running my Les Paul into an Orange Crush 35RT. I've had the Orange for about a year and half now and am absolutely in love with the sound I get out of it. As for pedals, I've got a bit of an array but what I find myself using daily is the Oceans 11 Reverb, and the Green Russian Big Muff. What are you running right now?

Welcome! See you on the battlefield, & we should also play some Rocket League some time. Not enough TBG folk enjoy a good car ball game!

Back