Insurgency push server crashed twice last last night

m8v2

Just a heads up but I was trying to get the Push server started and had the server crash twice in the middle of games. First time was around 6:30 PM EST on Station and second time was 8:30 PM EST on District. The server booted everyone and disappeared from all game list for almost a half hour the first time.

Just thought to tell you guys in case it happens again later.

I think it may have to be due to a sourcemod update. I am in the server for 5 mins not experiencing any issues.

Just happened again at 6:38 PM EST on Market. Were you just idling or in an actual match? It only happens in an actual game with 2 or more platers. You can idle forever waiting for someone and it won't crash.

If you look at the server history, you can see a bunch of total crashes the last day I think.
http://tbgclan.gameme.com/insurg

12 AM revolt, 3 AM district, 6 AM Market, 10 AM market, 2 PM contact, 5 PM heights, and now.

i got an email about this today from our server provider. I will post below. it appears it may be an attack on many insurgency servers or an issue on the game developers side.

Either way it is unfortunately outside our control.

We have been noticing a sharp increase in crashes and freezes for the New World Interactive games Insurgency and Day of Infamy this weekend. We are investigating further on our end and trying to find the source of the problem; so far, the most likely culprit is either an exploitable game bug (that an attacker is triggering) or a problem with some external service that the game depends on.

We have not seen increased crashes with other games or services. It is likely not a coincidence that two games from the same developer are having the same problem.

Hey, dude. I don't but I just watched the trailer and think it is pretty cool. It looks like Insurgency in Vietnam with helicopters. I am going to give it a try when I get a chance.

Just played a few rounds on it. The server plays fine but stats are down completely. No one was gaining points and nothing showed up with the 'place' and 'rank' commands.

Shit I deleted the wrong server :S

I was supposed to delete another server we don't use anymore.

Sorry to say but the stats have been lost :(

I'll have readd the server

Sorry again

Back