Insurgency on sale for the next 10 hours for 5 bucks on steam

locksmith673

thought.jpg

Also Locksmith I'm not sure we are steam friends, but if you're into Insurgency make a showing and join the TS~

Also Locksmith I'm not sure we are steam friends, but if you're into Insurgency make a showing and join the TS~
Insurgency defiantly looks interesting, I haven't had a chance to load it up yet but do plan to soon! Im usually in TS everyday tho, Ill give you a shout if i see you!

:D we have a great community on the skirmish server. It's a game mode with a lot of nuance and I think you'll really like it!!!

Insurgency is a fun game! I need to play more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do join! Insurgency is a lot of fun and as @jollygreendino said we have built a pretty awesome community on our Skirmish server.

Feel free to add me on Steam. My Steam Profile should show up in my signature :)

I was hoping to catch you guys on team speak while im off work (technically yesterday) and at home on my desktop to try out insurgency. Today i work 3rd shift and will be on my laptop so i wont be able to really enjoy the game. But after that im off this Friday, if you guys are going to be around then i would like to try out the game with yall.

Back