[insulting, being rude, false accusing] TriggerhappyNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faithsix

Hello. Today is the first time when I joined to your server. I was in the anti-aircraft and killed twice player with the name TriggerhappyNY. He started to insult me​​, called me a hacker. I checked his status on metabans and found out that he already has two bans for insulting on other servers. Please do something against him. On this account sometimes plays my son and I dont want him to see such insults from rude players like TriggerhappyNY

TriggerhappyNY of Battlefield 3

bf3_2013_07_09_20_36_34_143.jpg

To TBG .. if my posting here in my defense is against your forum rules .. I'm sorry

1st faith .. I am # 81 on their server because I frequent it .. bring friends and bring followers for a good while now and a good time. I play by their rules and respect their server

I hope they check the chat logs >> starting around 10:30 eastern am 7/9/13 to see your threat and you trying to bs me

Yes I flat out accused you of your aimbot .. others told me you were a hack when you made the comment that you would revenge the next map after I kicked you out of my squad for being rude to players on the server. then bam aa'd accross the map out of the cockpit right when my wheels left the ground. I made a comment about your aimbot and you said "" you made me mad"... then I read from other player .. "told you told you" So I Tested you again .. bam dead again. then fraps cam on (see vid) fact is, you hack .. proven

you need to learn the game rather then hack it

so:
I already made a post about you and you aimbot and provided the undeniable proof with a video.

also posted it on my profile for all to see .. and ea of course.

good day

No problem at all Trigger, you're perfectly entitled to defend yourself.

Faith, time to move on. You're not welcome here or on any of our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back